DIY Tassel Phone Charm
(1) Dust plug (mine are clear)
(2) Suede lace
(3) Head/eye pins (any craft store)
(5) Chain, jump rings
(7) Bead cap
(8) Jewelry pliers (not shown)
(9) Optional: beads and charms
1. Thread a headpin through the hole of your bead cap. Apply some glue inside.
2. Measure out your desired length of suede lace and make loops as shown. Slip the whole bundle into bead cap and let dry.
3. Snip the suede lace loops. Make a loop in your wire with jewelry pliers.
4. Optional: I added a pearl bead with and eye pin and sandwiched it with some other bead caps since I thought the tassel was lonely. You can also add on a charm at this point in the same fashion.
5. Cut a 3" length of chain and attach it to your wire loop.
6. Attach the other end of your chain to the dust plug with a jump ring.
7. Trim the ends of your tassel evenly.
And that's it! Feel free to experiment with different colors of suede lace and charms. I made mine match my DIY Metallic Polka Dot Phone Case!
** Don't wanna DIY? Prefer to B-U-Y? I'll be selling any extras I made, along with many other items, in my shop Two Teaspoons coming soon. Stay tuned!