DIY V-Day Felt Arrows
(1) Download the template here!
(3) Tacky glue
(4) Scissors (I like to use sharp fabric scissors)
(5) Bamboo chopstick (Check your takeout bag!)
(6) Optional: glitter, ribbon, beads, embellishments, acrylic paint
1. Trace your template onto your felt. You'll need two of each shape.
2. Squeeze a line of glue down the center of the heart.
3. At this point, you may choose to paint your chopstick if you wish. Attach one end of the chopstick, leaving a little gap at the end as shown.
4. Apply glue all over the other heart shape and line up the two hearts.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 with the feather shape. Let dry. You can choose to cut notches like I did or you can cut multiple slits along each side to simulate feathers.
6. Decorate! I added a little strip of paper with "I love you" on it :)
One of my kidlings
** Don't wanna DIY? Prefer to B-U-Y? I'll be selling any extras I made, along with many other items, in my shop Two Teaspoons coming soon. Stay tuned!