Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DIY | Advent Calendar Day 10: Sequined Tube II

I remember pretty clearly that Debbie was the one who introduced me to Shock Tarts when I was little, resulting in much rawness of the tongue after consuming one too many of these. When I initially saw this, I thought it was a weurd off-brand wannabe of the original Shock Tarts, but apparently they're called "Shockers" now. Today's tutorial really isn't much of a DIY, since the steps are exactly the same as Day 8's sequined tube just in a different color, so click here for the tutorial!



Yesterday: Day 9: Tube Packaging | Tomorow: Day 11 - Wrap-Around Label

All Advent Calendar-related posts can be found here.

Want to see what Debbie got me? Follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...