Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DIY | Advent Calendar Day 11: Wrap-Around Label

For Day 11, I spotted this bottle of matte polish at Daiso! I actually use this very brand myself and it works really well at matte-fying? glossy polishes, so you won't have to go out to buy specific (and expensive!) colors of matte polish. I also had this little Kraft cardboard jewelry box that I had saved from a previous present; the bottle barely fit but I was able to make it work :P



DIY Wrap-Around Label

(Difficulty: Easy)



Supplies

(1) Cardboard jewelry box
(2) Sticker label
(3) Colored pen/marker
(4) Metal "{" embellishment
(5) Double tape (not shown)
(6) Scissors (not shown)

Steps


1. Cut your sticker label just long enough to wrap around the box almost completely. Write your message / recipient's name.

2. Place your gift inside and attach the sticker label with the message showing on the top, wrapping it around the box and securing the seam on the other side. 

3. Stick some double tape to your metal embellishment and attach.

Super easy but with such clean results! Way more personal than just giving a pre-decorated box and works great for making jewelry packaging a little more special :)


Yesterday: Day 10 - Sequined Tube II | Tomorow: Day 12 - Pretty Paper Bag I

All Advent Calendar-related posts can be found here.

Want to see what Debbie got me? Follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...