Friday, September 6, 2013

FASHION | F21 Labor Day Bling

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Forever 21 to review their products...although that'd be nice :P I'm just sharing with you the things I've purchased. 

From my Instagram; no camera right now :(

Monday holidays are the best (can I get a woot-woot for free shipping?). I love shopping at F21 but anytime I come within 100 yards of one, I just want to silently back away. I dread shopping there now because 1) its sheer size is so overwhelming, 2) there are far too many people, 3) pseudo-OCD me would comb every rack just for the sake of being thorough. These days, I prefer to shop online.

I ended up getting the following seven items (clicking on the caption/price brings you to the item website, all images from F21):



$2.99
Rhinestone Angel Earrings: The description said they were lightweight; they're more medium weight and a little too heavy for my tiny lobes. They are also a lot more blingy and heavy-looking than I thought. I'm thinking of splitting the charms into 2 pairs of earrings... Otherwise, very nice and classy-looking.







$3.80
Spike Wrap-Around Ring: I got this in gold. Edgy and looks more expensive than it is; product was as pictured.










$3.80

Dainty Scalloped Ring: I got this in gold. Super sweet, as pictured. Can't help but notice that it looks like a mini version of this Kate Spade bangle.









$2.80
Spike Charm Necklace: Great value; goes well with both casual and fancier outfits. The beads did get a little stuck on the chain (small holes probably) so it takes a little wiggling to get them into place; as pictured.










$3.80
Heart Chain Necklace: I got this in the rose gold/copper; very sweet necklace. The heart charm isn't completely solid as pictured; it tapers down and is thinner at the point.









$4.80

Cutout Geo Ring Set: I got this in the silver/gunmetal gray. It was a little pricey but I figured it was a set of 3 rings so it was okay...lol. These look even better in person in my opinion. I've got a slight obsession with geometric rings lately...I've got a gold diamond one similar to the silver one shown and another fancy gold complicated geometric one with matching earrings. I'll probably do another haul of my older stuff later.





$4.80

Screw Top ID Bracelet: I got this in gold. The ID tag part was thinner than expected. I had a feeling that this would be too big for me since I have teeny wrists (I can never wear bangles...boohoo). I'll probably have to snip a couple links off. I'm planning to maybe make this into 2 bracelets, by attaching the ID tag part on a leather band and using the gold chain for something else. A little pricey for the quality I got though; I thought the ID tag chain should be heavier/more weighty.





Voluntarily shipping myself to jewelry-detox for a month or two now... How would you style these? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...