DIY Geometric Pyramid Ornament
(1) Download the template here
(3) Yarn or string
(4) Glue stick
1. Cut out the two strips form your template and glue them together using the little overlap piece.
2. Fold inward along the lines dividing each color. Repeat for all the triangles.
3. Bring the corner if your first triangle (mine is the gray colored one) and start to form a pyramid with 4 faces.
4. Then cupping the pyramid, line up the triangles and bring the strip down. It should start look like 3 facets on both sides. This should get easier as your folds naturally form the shape. Repeat until you're almost out of paper.
5. Tie a knot in your piece of string to form a loop. Before finishing, pull the knot taut into the little hole/point that sticks out and let the rest of the loop hang out.
6. Finish wrapping your last few triangles until you have 3 left.
7. Fold the triangle at the end of the strip in and tuck it under another facet.
8. Your string should hang out from one of the points facing you.
Hang it on your tree or string a bunch of them together to make a garland!
** Don't wanna DIY? Prefer to B-U-Y? I'll be selling any extras I made, along with many other items, in my shop Two Teaspoons coming soon. Stay tuned!