DIY Mini Wire Crown
(1) Wire (22-gauge or lower works best)
(2) Jewelry Pliers
(3) Ruler (not shown)
(4) Marker (not shown)
(5) Optional: embellishments such as stick on pearls/faux rhinestones, gluing beads/ribbon, whatever you have laying around!
1. At one end, measure 10 inches of wire and make a bend. Mark 1 1/2 inch intervals with a marker.
2. Bend your wire down to form a triangle as shown. My triangles' sides ended up being about 1 3/4 inch.
3. Next, bend your wire up again at your first marked interval. Repeat until you run out of wire.
4. When you reach the end, make a loop to secure your last triangle onto your wire.
5. Begin forming your triangles into a circle and connect the end to your first triangle. Straighten and adjust your triangles as needed.
You can secure the crown to your head straight on with bobby pins but I also like to use it to decorate a high bun :)