DIY Ombre Bunting Necklace
(1) Paint chips (at least 5 different shades of a similar color) or cardstock
(2) Necklace chain
(3) Jump rings
(4) Jewelry pliers
(6) Small hole punch (not shown, I used my rotary leather punch)
1. Cut equilateral (all sides of equal length) triangles from your paint chips. I made my sides about 3/4" long. I chose to do only five triangles but feel free to do more if you wish.
2. Punch holes through two corners of each triangle.
3. Attach the triangles with jump rings as shown.
4. Attach the ending jump ring to one end of the necklace, and the other to the lobster clasp. If you don't like the clasp in front, you can attach it to two separate chains joined with a lobster clasp in the back.
Best thing about this project is that you can switch up the colors anytime you want. If you're not a fan of ombre or mint or bunting, feel free to use your own mix of colors. Instead of triangles, you can cut out circles, squares, or hexagons if you wish. I feel like I'm a walking Pinterest board!
Which colors/shapes would you choose?
** Don't wanna DIY? Faster to buy? I'll be selling any extras I made, along with many other items, in my shop Two Teaspoons coming soon. Stay tuned!