Saturday, January 26, 2013

Welcome Cafe Craftea~

Greetings! My name is Vanessa and welcome to my blog! Extending warm welcomes and complimentary virtual tea for everyone!~

I've been wanting to start a DIY Fashion + Food blog since forever but never got around to it so please accompany me on this grand adventure...where we'll be making, baking, and taking time to lookout for the best of the food and fashion world.

It's my dream to one day combine my love of sweets & crafting and open my own pseudo-cafe-boutique. But for now, this virtual blog-cafe will have to do :) Cafe Craftea will feature DIY fashion/decor posts, recipes (both baked and cooked), restaurant/food/product reviews (tea too!), and tips on frugal fashion hunting.

Stay tuned for my first DIY tutorial and restaurant review in the coming week!

If you have any suggestions/questions, feel free to contact me at cafecraftea@gmail.com :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome idea, Vanessa! :) I think food and clothes go well together, as you'd know if you visited my fashion/food blog haha. XD

    I found you through A Pair and A Spare, where you were asking for tips on how to promote your blog.

    I'm kind of in the same boat as you are, looking for ways to promote my sites, and I recently read Leonie Dawson's free e-book:

    http://leoniedawson.com/goodies/ <--It's there.

    I think it has some really good tips, however I don't suggest buying any of her products. :P Not really anything in them you couldn't find for free online elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely tips Kait! I'm still working on the food component of my blog as I just started last week but I went ahead and skimmed the e-book and it's got some great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...