Sunday, September 27, 2015

REVIEW | Beautonics Eyelash Enhancing Serum

*Note: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own and are no way influenced by the company.

An all natural eyelash serum? Click through for more!



I applied this nearly every night and started seeing results within 2 weeks. You apply it on the top and bottom lash lines. It's really gentle and it doesn't cause any stinging or irritation. It does dry out your eyelids a bit so I would suggest a good eye cream afterwards!

Pros
  • Definitely see some results! But a little hard to tell since my eyelashes are naturally long to begin with. 
  • No stinging/irritation
  • Gentle formula 
Cons
  • It does dry out your eyelids a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...