Tuesday, August 11, 2015

REVIEW | Yalmeh Aloe Eye Cream

*Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. I received this sample product for free but was not compensated for an honest review. All opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by the company. 

Check out the packaging on this aloe eye cream from Yalmeh today!




Description (from Amazon)
  • What it does? Helps repair wrinkles, dark circles and age spots and fine lines around the eyes
  • All Natural Ingredients- Contains all natural ingredients,vegan formula, no toxic chemicals
  • Safe for all skin types - Non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol
  • This Eye Cream - is 100% natural & 75% organic - formulates the most effective anti aging products
  • Proudly made in U.S.A. at our FDA Registered facility.
Price/Value: $19.25 on Amazon

Review
I liked how gentle and smooth that this eye cream applied. It's immediately cooling because of the aloe and absorbs quickly. The skin under my eyes feels super soft and well-hydrated. I especially liked how the non-greasy/oily formula minimizes irritation would be really good for all types of skin including oily and sensitive skin. The texture is very light and is dispensed easily. You really only need a dot for each eye and I feel like this has slightly improved my puffiness. I'll continue using this to see if it will help my genetically chronically dark undereye circles.

Pros
- smooth and creamy
- soothing/cooling texture
- non-greasy/oily or drying
- absorbs quickly
- easy dispensing
- reduces puffiness
- smooth application
- cruelty free
- only need to use a little bit (quantity given goes a long way)
- unscented
- made in the US

Cons
- none

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...