Thursday, August 20, 2015

REVIEW | Estilo Acrylic Makeup & Jewelry Organizer

*Note: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own and are no way influenced by the company.

I've been needing something to organize all my makeup so I'm excited to review this awesome acrylic makeup + jewelry organizer.






Description (from Amazon)

  • Two pieces set organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place 
  • The only organizer which is made by 100% pure acrylic material. 
  • More durable, NO yellowing and NO scratches. Unlike others who write acrylic but sell PS material 
  • Removable black fleece padding keeps jewelry protected and in place. 
  • Completely removable drawers slide out smoothly 
  • Stylish and functional design that will look great in any bedroom or bathroom 
  • Dimension : 9.5 x 5.5 x 7.5 inches
Price: $20.99 on Amazon

Review

Really sturdy acrylic and useful for organizing my makeup and jewelry. The top organizer is not attached to and fits nicely atop the drawers. I wished there were more compartments on the top portion but that's just the nature of this design. The drawers come with a nice black fabric to keep your jewelry in place. I had intended to use the drawers for makeup as well but my only complaint would that the drawers are quite shallow and could not fit many of my makeup products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...