Sunday, July 26, 2015

REVIEW | RegenePure Hair & Scalp Treatment

*Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. I received this sample product for free but was not compensated for an honest review. All opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by the company. 

I've been having issues with hair loss lately so this product from RegenePure looked really promising! Did it do the trick?



Description (from Amazon)
  • Clinically proven hair loss shampoo 
  • Hair growth shampoo that helps stimulate hair growth and curb hair loss 
  • 1 percent over the counter ketoconazole shampoo stops DHT buildup and is proven to stimulate hair growth and reduce dandruff Shampoo for hair loss that nourishes the scalp, removes impurities and repairs hair roots 
  • Sulfate free shampoo, it is free of harmful chemicals parabens and SLS
Price/Value: $25 on Amazon


Review
The ingredients listed consist of many natural plants in addition to Ketoconazole, which helps with dandruff and itchy, flaky scalps. While I don't have dandruff, I was hoping that the other natural ingredients would curb my hair loss. The instructions say to apply to wet hair, massage into scalp, and leave for 3-5 minutes. You might not be able to tell by the above picture but the shampoo has a pearly blue sheen with a pleasant minty smell and provides a nice gentle lather.

However, I haven't seen significant results despite its claims that results could be seen within one treatment. As a shampoo, I suppose it's doing its job but it's not curbing my hair loss since I have been using it for a week and still have the same amount of hair loss as before. I probably wouldn't shell out the money for this unless I had significant dandruff, psoriasis, or itching issues. Will update if I see significant results!

Pros
- decent lather
- pleasantly fresh spearmint scent
- gentle/non-irritating
- sulfate/paraben free
- no animal testing
- made in the USA

Cons
- still have some hair loss
- no significant results yet :(
- not much difference that I see compared to other shampoos

Overall, I would give this product a 6/10 until I see some results!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...