Today's review is of a Vitamin C Serum from Defy Naturals! Does Vitamin C serum really work or is it just hype? Click through to find out!
Description (from Amazon)
- DEFY EVERYDAY ANTI-AGING FORMULA - Vitamin C plays a critical role in preserving healthy, vibrant skin. However, as we age the Vitamin C in our skin decreases naturally. Add in UV light exposure, cigarette smoke and other pollutants in the atmosphere and the aging process speeds up even more. Using a concentrated Vitamin C serum like Defy Naturals slows the aging process and can even reverse it.
- CLINICAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Professionally formulated Vitamin C Serum to go into your skin to repair and reverse aging and sun damage, as well as regenerate new skin cells. This top-rated formula also contains natural extracts of aloe, thyme and chamomile to reduce redness and patchiness on your face, and to shrink pores for a beautiful, flawless, and youthful appearance.
- MADE IN THE USA - Manufactured to the highest quality standards in FDA certified laboratories. A Pure Vitamin C / Hyaluronic Acid Solution, No Alcohol - No Parabens. Vegan Friendly - No cruelty solution that is safe for all skin types.
- JOIN CLUB DEFY - We want to reward loyal Defy customers. In addition to our regular everyday multi-bottle discounts, every fifth bottle you buy per calendar year is our gift to you.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - At Defy we guarantee that you will experience a younger looking, more youthful appearance. If you don't see results simply return it for a full no questions asked refund.
Deionized Water, Vegan Glycerin, Vegan Acrylate, Propylene Glycol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), MSM, Aloe Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Seed Extract, Propanediol Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
I liked that the majority of ingredients were vegan (plus no parabens and alcohol) and this would be great for sensitive skin. Great, durable glass tinted bottle keeps it from being damaged by light and the little dropper allows for convenient dispensing of the desired quantity. It's light, unscented, not at all greasy, no drying, and absorbs well. I use it at nighttime as the first layer applied after washing my face.
I want to say that it does seem to make my skin a bit firmer but this may be because I'm using this in combination with other products as well but I don't see any instantaneous, magical effects just yet. I'm applying this in particular to my undereye circles, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation to see if it will make a more significant difference.
- not as oily/greasy as other serums
- convenient dropper allows you to use as much or as little as you want
- very light formula
- easy to apply
- no animal testing
- will last a long time
- absorbs well
- made in the USA
- unscented but the slight "oily" scent is a little unpleasant at times
- would not purchase again...for a while at least, because I think this bottle will go a long way!
Overall, I would give this product a 8/10!